Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Daniel Bellinger Week 9 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants at Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 5, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Friday at 10:44 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Bellinger Receiving Stats and Trends
- Bellinger has collected 2.6 more receiving yards per game (3.7) than his average prop total (1.1).
- Having played five games this season, he has not caught a touchdown pass.
Bet on Daniel Bellinger and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Raiders Stats and Trends
- The Raiders are allowing 197 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants rank worst in passing offense (155.1 passing yards per game), but they’ve played a little better on defense, ranking 12th with 211.5 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Giants are compiling 112.8 rushing yards per game on offense (15th in the NFL), and they rank 24th on defense with 127.4 rushing yards allowed per game.
- While the Giants’ defense ranks 25th with 5.8 yards per play allowed, they’ve been less successful on offense, ranking worst with 4.5 yards per play.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.