Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Darius Slayton Week 9 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants at Las Vegas Raiders
- Time: 4:25 PM
- Date: November 5, 2023
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 34.5 (-118)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Thursday at 10:43 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Slayton Receiving Stats and Trends
- Slayton averages 32.1 receiving yards, 2.4 less than the prop total of 34.5 that has been set for Sunday’s outing.
- In three of eight games this year, he has totaled over 34.5 receiving yards.
- Slayton picks up 32.1 receiving yards per game, 1.1 more than his average over/under (31.0).
- Slayton has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in six games this year.
- He does not have a touchdown catch this year (in eight games).
Bet on Darius Slayton and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Raiders Stats and Trends
- The 197.0 yards per game the Raiders are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants have been a bottom-five pass offense this season, ranking worst with 155.1 passing yards per game. On defense, they are ranked 12th in the NFL (211.5 passing yards allowed per game).
- The Giants are compiling 112.8 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 15th in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 24th, surrendering 127.4 rushing yards per contest.
- The Giants have been a bottom-five offense in terms of yards per play this year, ranking worst with 4.5 yards per play. On the defensive side of the ball, they rank 25th in the NFL (5.8 yards per play allowed).
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.