Player props will be available for Gary Brightwell ahead of Sunday’s NFL action at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Brightwell and the New York Giants (1-5) ready for an NFC East matchup in Week 7 against the Washington Commanders (3-3) at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Gary Brightwell Week 7 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. Washington Commanders
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 22, 2023
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Saturday at 2:43 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Brightwell Rushing Stats and Trends
- Brightwell has an average rushing yards prop of 21.0 so far this season. He’s fallen short of that by gaining 4.8 yards per game on the ground.
- He does not have a rushing TD through three games.
Bet on Gary Brightwell and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Commanders Stats and Trends
- The Commanders give up 129 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- The 248.2 yards per game the Commanders are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants have been a bottom-five pass offense this year, ranking second-worst with 166.7 passing yards per contest. On the defensive side of the ball, they are ranked 16th in the NFL (217 passing yards allowed per game).
- Despite having a bottom-five run defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (147.5 rushing yards allowed per game), the Giants have had more success on the other side of the ball, ranking 21st in the NFL by totaling 98.8 rushing yards per game.
- The Giants rank second-worst in yards per play on offense (4.5) and third-worst in yards per play allowed on defense (6.2) this season.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.