Here are some key stats and trends to parse before placing any bets on Saquon Barkley’s player prop bets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. The New York Giants (2-5) and Barkley face off versus the New York Jets (3-3) in a Week 8 matchup from MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
Catch all the NFL action on DISH!
Saquon Barkley Week 8 Player Props
- Matchup: New York Giants vs. New York Jets
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: October 29, 2023
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 69.5 (-115)
National Football League odds courtesy of BetMGM. Odds updated Wednesday at 10:50 PM ET. For a full list of sports betting odds, access USA TODAY Sports Betting Scores Odds Hub.
Barkley Rushing Stats and Trends
- Barkley’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday is set at 69.5. That is 1.5 fewer yards than his season average (71.0).
- He has totaled more than 69.5 rushing yards in a game two times this season.
- Barkley has had an average rushing yards prop set at 59.5 this season, which he’s outpaced on average by 11.5 yards.
- He has rushed for a TD once this year.
Bet on Saquon Barkley and other players at BetMGM.
Giants Vs. Jets Stats and Trends
- The Jets have the NFL’s 26th-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 135.2 yards per game.
- The 216.7 yards per game the Jets are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense.
- The Giants rank fourth-worst in passing offense (178.6 passing yards per game), but they’ve played slightly better on defense, ranking 14th with 214.1 passing yards allowed per game.
- The Giants are putting up 99.9 rushing yards per game on offense, which ranks them 21st in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 27th, giving up 137.3 rushing yards per contest.
- It’s been a rough stretch for the Giants in terms of yards per play, as they rank second-worst in offensive yards per play (4.7) and fifth-worst in yards per play allowed (6.0) in 2023.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. Terms apply, see operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ, OH), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN). Must be 21 or older to gamble. Sports betting and gambling are not legal in all locations. Be sure to comply with laws applicable where you reside.
We occasionally recommend interesting products and services. If you make a purchase by clicking one of the links, we may earn an affiliate fee. Giants Wire operates independently, though, and this doesn’t influence our coverage.